Beetroot+Cabbage Paratha By Hiral Gadhia
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 1
Healthy + Nutritive = Happy LifeRead More
- 1 beetroot, medium sized grated
- 1/2 cabbage, grated
- 2 spoons of coriander finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1/2 spoon ginger chilli paste
- 1/2 tbsp jeera/cumin seeds
- water -as essential to knead a dough
- salt - as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, grated beetroot, grated cabbage, chopped coriander.
- Add oil and all remaining spices.
- Keep adding little little water to make a doug.
- Let it rest for 5 mins.
- TO make paratha : Divide the dough into small ballRoll it into paratha and heat it on a pan using ghee.
- You can serve this with chutney, dal or any vegetable.