Beetroot bomb By Aish Kaur Aggarwal
In my house nobody like beetroot so I decided to make this cheesy beetroot bombs which everyone even love it .Now they like beetroot .Read More
- 1 cup boiled n grated beetroot
- 1/2th cup boiled sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tspRosemary
- 1/2 tsp bread crumbs for mix
- Processed cheese cubes
- Red chilli flakes
- 2 tbspWholewheat flour( for slurry)
- Water as required
- Bread crumbs for coating
- For dip
- 1 cup hung curd,6tsp ketchup,salt taste,1/4 tsp mixed herbs,red chilli powder
- Take a bowl grate beetroot and sweet potato than add bread crumbs,salt, rosemary,chilliflakes,salt to taste,mix all ingredients well than make slurry out of wheat ,salt n water.
- Now make ball with beetroot mix than add small cheese cube in centre than close it properly than dip into the slurry than coat with bread crumbs than fry them in medium to hot oil till they get golden colour.
- For dip- take a bowl add ketchup,hungcurd,salt,chilli powder n mixed herb than mix all ingredients well serve with beetroot bombs.