Bedmi Puri By Mimansh Sinha
Special Dish in rajasthan I have eaten and I tried To MakeRead More
- For Pithi (Paste):
- ¼ cup Urad dal (split, skinless black gra½ teaspoon Fennel seeds
- •½ teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 Green chili chopped
- Ingredients For Bedmi Puri Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups Whole wheat flour (Chapati att3 tablespoons Sooji (rava or semolinSalt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons WaterOil for deep frying.
- Wash urad dal 3-4 times and then soak into enough water for 3-4 hours.
- After soaking it will get double in size. Drain the water completely.
- Take soaked urad dal into mixer jar. And add fennel seeds, cumin seeds and green chili.
- Make coarse paste (Not too smooth not to coarse).
- Take atta, sooji, salt, ted chili powder in a bowl.
- Mix and add paste. Mix through finger tipe.
- Now add little water at a time and make a dough. Cover it and let it rest 20-30 minutes.
- After that again knead for sometime to make it smooth.
- Heat the oil in kadai for deep frying.
- And within sometime it will puff up nicely till it turns brown.
- Plate the delicious Bedmi Puri with tasty Aloo sabjii and curd.