Batata Harra By Ranveer Brar
Spicy and fresh batata harra is absolutely delicious and makes a flavourful appetiser.Read More
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tsp crushed dried red chillies
- 1 ½ tsp chopped garlic
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- crushed black pepper to taste
- ½ cup boiled and chopped baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For garnish
- coriander seeds crushed
- olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, crushed coriander seeds, crushed dried red chillies and chopped garlic.
- Fry them and add chopped tomatoes chopped green bell peppers, salt, crushed black pepper and chopped boiled baby potatoes.
- Toss the mixture and finally add chopped tomatoes, chopped coriander, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Garnish with crushed coriander seeds and drizzle olive oil. Serve hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.