Batasa By LF Team
Try this traditional cookie recipe. This cookie is crispy on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. This simple yet authentic legendary biscuit will go well with your evening tea without fail.Read More
- For mixture
- one 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup yeast infused water
- 3/4 cup water
- For mixture two
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tsp sugar
- 6-8 green cardamom seeds
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/2 tsp white cardamom powder
- For the first mixture: In a mixing bowl, add wheat flour, yeast infused in water, and water. Mix it well and allow it to rest for some time.
- For the second mixture: In another mixing bowl, add ghee, butter, sugar, cardamom seeds, caraway seeds and cardamom powder. Mix it well.
- Combine both the mixture together. Brush the baking tray with butter and sprinkle a spoonful of batter on the baking tray.
- Make an x-shaped incision on the cookie and place half cashew nut on them.
- Preheat the oven at 180 'C and bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Your Batasa is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.