Barley with Mushroom Risotto By Rishim Sachdeva
Barley with Mushroom Risotto
Barley is a rich source of nutrients and fibres that are beneficial to your body in multiple ways. Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a Risotto recipe which combines barley and mushrooms to give you a dish that tastes yummy and provide you with the perfect nutrition.Read More
- 250 gm of mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup barley
- 3 tsp butter
- 100 ml whey
- 200 gm parmesan cheese
- salt as per taste
- black pepper
- 2 lemon slice
- Finely slice the mushrooms.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, chopped mushrooms and toss it. Add barley and toss it again.
- Add butter, whey and toss it nicely.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and let it melt. Add salt as per taste, black pepper, lemon juice and mix. Add the risotto in a plate.
- In the same pan, add whey, butter, salt as per taste, black pepper and let it boil.
- Add mushrooms, lemon juice and poach it.
- Add the mushrooms and garnish with grated parmesan cheese.
Explore our Popular Stories.