Bannock By Ranveer Brar
A breakfast recipe with the goodness of oats for a healthy morning.Read More
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cups oatmeal
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup oats
- 1½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 green apple
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a mixing bowl add eggs and milk. Whisk it well.
- Add cinnamon powder, oatmeal (oat flour/refined flour), raisins, oats, sugar and baking powder.
- Mix it well till it gets the consistency of a batter. Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Pour the batter into the saucepan and prepare bannocks.
- Cook the bannocks on both the sides on a low flame.
- Slice an apple and take off the seeds.
- Cook the apple slices on the pan and sprinkle some sugar on it.
- Stack the bannocks and apples together onto a plate. Garnish honey and mint sprig over it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.