Banarasi paan parfait By Rakhee Vaswani
Banarasi paan parfait
Greedy for something sweet after lunch or dinner? Banarasi paan parfait is a fusion of Indian and French. This parfait is perfect for after a dinner or lunch as it filled with rose petals and fennel seeds which makes it taste sweeter.Read More
- fresh cream
- few roasted fennel seeds
- few rose petals
- few areca nuts
- spoonful of betel leaves puree
- condensed milk
- cream cheese
- spoonful of whipped cream
- water as required
- spoonful of corn flour
- castor sugar
- egg white
- refined flour
- melted butter
- In a heated pan, add fresh cream, fennel seeds, rose petals, areca nuts, betel leaves puree and mix it well.
- Add condensed milk and mix it.
- Strain the mixture in a bowl.
- In a bowl add cream cheese and beat it. Add the mixture and mix it again. Add whipped cream and mix it.
- In a heated pan add gulkand, water and stir it.
- To the pan add the mixture of corn flour & water and mix it well.
- In a bowl add castor sugar, egg whites, refined flour, melted butter and mix it.
- Spread the batter on a silicon mat in circular shapes and bake it in a pre-heated oven for 5 - 10 minutes.
- To the parfait mixture add gelatin and mix it.
- Add the mixture in a piping bag.
- Add the baked tart a bowl.
- For plating add mango puree and tart.
- Stuff the tart with the mixture.
- For garnish add saffron strands, rose petals, blueberries and Banarasi paan parfait is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.