Banana walnut Fudge By Ishika jain
Banana walnut Fudge
Amalgamation of Banana & chocolate is always flavoursome.This recipe is easy to bake & addition of chocolate ganache adds rich chocolate flavor and a dense, super-moist, gooey texture that just might remind you of a truffle.Read More
- 2 bananas ripened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup flavourless oil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate ganache
- firstly, in a blender take 2 banana and ¾ cup sugar &blend to smooth puree .
- * transfer the banana puree into a large bowl and add ½ cup oil, 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp vinegar whisk well until everything is well combined.
- * place a sieve and add 1½ cup maida, ½ cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder, ¼ tsp baking soda and ¼ tsp salt.
- mix well using cut and fold method.& further, add ½ cup water and mix well.
- mix to a thick cake batter consistency & also, add ¼ cup walnut and mix gently.
- *transfer the cake batter to a cake tin. make sure to grease the mould and place a butter paper at the bottom to avoid sticking. I have used bread loaf tin 21x11cm.
- top with 1/4 cup chocolate ganache inside the batter.
- place the cake tray into the preheated oven. bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 356 degrees fahrenheit for 30-40 minutes.
- finally, serve the eggless chocolate banana cake or store in an airtight container.