Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Loaf
This recipe is special because it has the moistness of bananas, with a crunchy taste of walnuts and soft chocolate chips. It’s one of the best comfort foods during this quarantine and it can be paired with a hot cup of coffee or can served at breakfast as well.Read More
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter softened, room temperature
- Few drops of vanilla essence
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees...Grease a loaf tin with butter or oil & set aside.
- In one bowl mix all the dry ingredients: flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt.
- Take another bowl and beat the butter and sugar until the mixture is soft & fluffy....Add eggs, vanilla essence and banana to this mixture and beat.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture of wet ingredients and mix until it becomes a batter..
- With a spatula, gently fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips in the batter..
- Pour this batter into the greased loaf tin and bake this for 55 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Switch off the oven and let the loaf cool inside it for 15 minutes.