Banana Smoothie Pancakes By LF Team
Banana Smoothie Pancakes
Homemade pancakes for breakfast are a great way to start your day. Try this Banana Smoothie Pancakes recipe to add a twist to your breakfast. These pancakes are super soft, fluffy and just melt in your mouth.Read More
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 egg
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, add plain flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, almond meal, chia seeds, oats, egg, banana, milk and almond milk.
- Keep mixing until it forms a batter.
- Pour a ladle of the batter on a pan.
- Cook it for 2-4 minutes on both sides.
- Banana Smoothie Pancakes are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.