BANANA PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM By Sanskriti Garg
BANANA PEANUT BUTTER ICE CREAM
A healthy, suger free and vegan alternative to your summer cravings.Read More
It only requires 15 mins other than the freezing time.
- 4 pcs Bananas
- 6-7 pcs Dates
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Jaggery
- A pinch of Salt
- 10-12 roasted Almonds ( to garnish)
- Cinnamon powder ( to garnish)
- Preperation : Peel and slice 4 bananas and freeze for about 4-5 hours.
- Put peanuts in a shallow pan on low flame and roast for about 2-3 mins.
- Let the peanuts cool.
- Put the roasted cold peanuts in a blender and blend until creamy consistency. Do not add water.
- De- seed the dates and blend them with the almond milk into a smooth paste consistency.
- Add 1 table spoon of the peanut butter we made,jaggery, frozen bananas and salt to the mixture and blend. Do not over blend. Keep checking for creamy consistency.
- Pour the ice cream in a frost free container. Freeze for about 2 hours.
- Garnish with cinnamon powder and slices of roasted almond to serve.