Banana Oats Nutty Breakfast Cookies By LF Team
Banana Oats Nutty Breakfast Cookies
There is something tempting about the aroma of freshly baked cookies straight out of the oven. Try this Banana Oats Nutty Breakfast Cookies recipe to satisfy your cookie cravings. Made from fresh fruits like banana and apple, oatmeal and cinnamon, you can relish this cookie at any hour of the day.Read More
- 1 cup apple
- 30 ml water
- cinnamon powder
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp apple sauce
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- For the apple puree: Take water in a saucepan, add sliced apples, and cook till it turns into a puree.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder on the apple puree and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- For the banana and oats mixture: In a mixing bowl, add a cup of mashed banana and mix it with peanut butter, apple puree and apple sauce.
- Add a cup of oatmeal, chocolate chips and half a cup of walnut.
- Keep mixing till the puree gets the consistency of a dough.
- Now, place the cookie dough on a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius and bake it for 20-30 minutes.
- Have the cookie fresh and crispy.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.