Banana Oats cookie
This recipe is not only healthy it’s also the simplest recipe I’ve ever come across...ITS FOOLPROOF. No matter how you make it, it tastes amazing! With no added sugar or butter, this can be your guilty pleasure minus the guilt.Read More
- 2 medium bananas or 4 small bananas
- 1 cup Oats (if you’re oats include raisins that’s okay, it just adds more yumminess)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips ( if you don’t have this you can cut up chocolate bars into tiny chunks or you can skip it but try not t
- Pre heat oven at 350°F or 170° C.
- cover a baking pan with parchment paper or baking paper and keep aside .
- Chop up the bananas and mash them until all the banana pieces are fully mashed and no big lumps are remaining.
- Add the oats and combine well .
- Fold in the chocolate chips .
- make sure all 3 ingredients are well combined .
- take a spoon full of the cookie mix and place them on to your pan in a 1inch Cookie ball and flatten it a little ( as seen in the pictur.
- bake for 12-15 mins .