Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Cookies are an instant solution for hunger pangs. But are these good enough for health conscious people? Chef Shipra Khanna has an answer for you. These Banana oatmeal cookies are filled with the goodness of bananas and oatmeal.Read More
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cup plain oats
- In a bowl, add butter, sugar and whisk it. Add eggs and whisk it again.
- In another bowl, add ripe bananas and mash it. Add the mashed banana in the butter mixture and mix it well. Add vanilla essence and mix it again.
- In another bowl, add all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and mix it well. Add plain oats and mix well again. Add the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients and prepare a dough.
- Dust the baking tray with flour. Shape the dough in small circular shapes and bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes until it turns golden brown.
Explore our Popular Stories.