Banana Gulabjamun By Gautam Mehrishi
A mouth watering recipe of gulab jamun with the flavour of banana.Read More
- 1 banana
- 1 to 2 tbsp refined flour
- 250 gm cottage cheese
- 1 to 2 tsp rose water
- 2 tbsp condensed milk solid roasted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp fennel and cardamom powder oil
- 1 to 2 cups sugar syrup
- fennel and cardamom powder
- In a bowl mash a banana to form a paste and mix refined flour.
- Add mashed cottage cheese, rose water, roasted condensed milk solids, baking powder and fennel cardamom powder and make a dough.
- Heat oil in a pan, make small roundels of dough and deep fry until golden brown.
- Remove the jamuns, dip in sugar syrup and allow them to soak for 4 5 minutes.
- Add some rose water in the sugar syrup (you can also add some saffron to it).
- Serve the jamuns with some syrup and garnish them with chopped almonds and fennel cardamom powder on top.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.