Banana Cutlet Burgers
Why order burgers when you can make them in your kitchen! The burger cutlet in this recipe is prepared with bananas, apples and boiled potatoes.Read More
- 3 raw bananas
- 3 boiled potatoes
- 1 green apple
- 4 green chillies
- 2 to 3 spring coriander
- ½ tsp raw mango powder
- black pepper
- 1 tsp breadcrumbs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup green cabbage
- 1 cup red cabbage
- ½ pineapple
- 4 mini buns
- cherry tomatoes skewers
- In a mixing bowl grate raw bananas, boiled potatoes and an apple. Then add, green chillies, coriander leaves, raw mango powder, salt, crushed black pepper and bread crumbs. Mix them well and keep it aside.
- For the cabbage mixture: In a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, chopped green cabbage, chopped red cabbage, crushed black pepper, salt and oil. Mix them well.
- Chop pineapple into slices and keep it aside.
- To make the burger: Take small portions of the cutlet mixture and make cutlets from it.
- Coat the cutlets with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the culets until they turn golden brown. In the same pan, fry pineapples and mini buns.
- For the plating: Place the bottom of the mini bun onto a plate. Then make layers of prepared cabbage mixture, cutlet mixture and fried pineapple.
- Cover it with other half of the mini bun.
- Place fried pineapple over the bun. Take a skewer with cherry tomato and pierce it on the bun.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.