Banana Custard By LF Team
Banana custard is a classic dessert loved by kids and adults alike. This quick and easy recipe made with just custard and bananas is incredibly delicious and extremely soothing for your palate.Read More
- For the custard mixture:
- 1/2 cup custard powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- For the custard:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp custard mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped dry fruits
- For the custard mixture: In a mixing bowl, add milk, sugar and custard powder. Mix it well.
- For the custard: Pour milk in a non-stick cooking pot. Then, add the prepared custard mixture into the milk.
- Mix it well and bring the milk to a boil.
- Add vanilla extract and chopped bananas into the mixture, Mix it well.
- Garnish it with chopped dry fruits.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.