Banana Chocolate Walnut Cake
No oven ❎ It's Healthy and Super Yummy. Give it a try once. 😊 Loved by all age groups ❤️Read More
60 Minutes (15 minutes for preparation + 45 Minutes for baking)
- You need:
- #Cake tin, #spatula, #mixing bowl and #strainer
- ✔️1 Banana
- ✔️1cup All purpose flour/ I've used half all purpose flour+ half wheat flour
- ✔️1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- ✔️1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- ✔️1/2 cup sugar
- ✔️1/4 cup oil/ I've used virgin coconut oi✔️1/4 cup milk/ 3-4 tsp milk
- ✔️1tsp white vinegar
- ✔️1tsp vanilla essence
- ✔️1/2 tsp Baking Soda or 1/4 tsp Baking Soda + 1tsp Baking powder .
- How to make:.
- *Grind banana and sugar in a blender ( blend smoot*Transfer banana puree in a mixing bow*Add vanilla essence, vinegar and oil ( whisk & mi*Sieve: flour+ pinch of salt + baking soda+ baking powder+ cocoa powder.
- *Mix all the ingredients together by using cut and fold method until thick batter is read* Add milk and mix well for smooth batte(Perfect consistenc*Add chopped nuts/choco chips.
- *Mix gently- REMEMBER! Don't over mi* Grease the cake tin and place butter paper or foil paper on the bas* Transfer the batter in cake tin and level up with spatula.
- * Top it with choco chipI have added dried blueberries.
- *Preheat the kadhai or pot on medium flame for 5 minuteMake sure to cover with li* Place a stand and cake tin in kadhai and bake your cake for 40-45 mins on medium flam* Check with fork/ knife: if it comes out cleaCake is ready to serve n eat🥧🍪😜.
- Enjoy ❤️🙋.