Banana Chocolate Waffle By Ranveer Brar
Banana Chocolate Waffle
Your favourite waffle served with a yummy flavour and accompaniment.Read More
- for the waffle ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 bananas
- tbsp butter
- for garnish strawberry
- chocolate sauce
- 2 to 3 tsp colourful vermicelli
- For topping
- 200 gm cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sugar powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 figs
- 3 strawberries
- ¼ green apple
- chocolate garnish
- 2 chocolate strips
- For the waffle: In a mixing bowl add cocoa powder, refined flour, milk, eggs, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder, brown sugar and baking powder.
- Whisk it well and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook it for 2 to 2. 5 minutes.
- For the garnish: Slice the bananas into halves. Melt butter in a pan.
- Add brown sugar and sliced bananas.
- Allow the bananas to caramelize.
- For the plating: Place the waffle onto a plate and add the caramelized bananas.
- Garnish it with strawberries chocolate sauce and colourful vermicelli.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.