Banana & Chocolate Chips Pancakes By Deepanshi Jaiswal
Banana & Chocolate Chips Pancakes
It's tasty and healthyRead More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of almond milk or any non-dairy milk
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, baking powder, chocolate chips,and salt and mix it.
- Now add almond milk or any non-dairy milk and mix until batter become fluffy.
- Rest the batter 15-20 minutes.
- Grease the pan with oil and make pancakes.
- Sprinkle some chocolate chips and served with banana.
- Your pancakes are ready.