Banana choco chip muffins
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 3
This is a quick, easy and foolproof recipe. The ingredients used in this recipe are available in your kitchen. Baking is love made edible, so bake one share some .Read More
- 4 ripe bananas (small sized)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 5tbsp of melted unsalted butter /oil
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4cup choco chip
- Preheat the oven to 180°c and line a baking tray with muffin cases.
- In a bowl, mash the banana.Then add the egg, vanilla essence and melted butter.Whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Now sieve the all-purpose flour, salt and baking powder to the banana mixture and mix until just smooth.Then add the choco-chips and mix.
- Fill the muffin cases two-third and bake for 15 to 20 minute.To check if it is baked properly insert a toothpick in the middle.If the tooth comes out clean then it's baked if not pop the muffins in the oven and bake it for a few more minutes.