Banana Chironjee Ice Cream By Pankaj Bhadouria
Banana Chironjee Ice Cream
Summers are incomplete without homemade ice creams. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares an easy and simple recipe for homemade Banana Chironjee Ice Cream. This ice cream is smooth, creamy and lip-smacking.Read More
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chironjee
- mint leaves
- In a bowl, add corn flour, milk and mix it. In another pan, add milk and let it boil. Add the cornflour mixture to the boiling milk and stir.
- In a bowl, add bananas and mash it. Add vanilla extract and mix it well again.
- To the milk, add cream and mix it. Add the mixture in the banana mash and mix it nicely. Let it cool down.
- Add whipped cream and mix it nicely. Add chironjee and pour the mixture in a tray. Refrigerate it for 6 - 7 hours.
- Garnish with chironjee and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.