Banana Chia Parfait
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 5
This parfait is the most healthy and full of potassium, calcium, fiber. Overall a complete package.Read More
- 5 Ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups milk
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 12pieces of Digestive/ mariegold biscuits
- 2 air tight container
- 8-9 glasses to serve
- 2 teaspoon honey
- chocolate sauce
- 1 small bowl crushed nuts (almonds, cashew-nuts & walnuts)
- 1 teaspoon Amul butter
- Peel and Cut all the banana and freeze for 2 hours in an air tight container.
- take another bowl/ container. Add milk, soak chia seeds in it & add honey to it. And refrigerate them.
- after 2 hours, mash the frozen bananas in a mixer to make a smooth paste. (Add milk if required).
- now in a small bowl crush all the biscuits and add melted amul butter. Sauted them with a spoon. Keep aside.
- Take the glass, pour chocolate sauce from the rim of the glass. Do this with all the glasses.
- 1st layer: pour 2 teaspoon biscuit crumble on the bottom of every glass.
- 2nd layer: pour 2 tspn of banana puree above the crumble layer.
- 3rd layer: pour thick chia seeds layer on top of banana puree layer.
- 4th layer: add crushed nuts on the top of it.
- Refrigerate them for 15-20 minutes so that the parfait gets cool.
- after that serve it. Banana chia parfait is ready .