Banana Cake with Berry Compote By Rishim Sachdeva
Banana Cake with Berry Compote
Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a perfect cheat day recipe for all the calorie-conscious cake lover. The Banana cake with Berry Compote is a treat to your tastebuds. Do give it a try.Read More
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 banana
- 1 cup T55 flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- For serving
- cranberry compote
- icing sugar
- In a bowl, add sugar, butter and whisk it nicely. Add eggs and whisk again.
- In another bowl, add peeled bananas and mash it. Add T55 flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and mix it.
- Add the mashed banana mixture in the butter and mix it. Add salt as per taste and mix. Dust the baking tin with flour and add butter.
- Pour the batter in the baking tin and bake it in the preheated oven at 170'C for 55 minutes.
- Cut the cake into pieces. Serve with Berry Compote and garnish with icing sugar.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.