Banana Brownie By Ranveer Brar
This gluten-free, lactose-free brownie is sure to woo you with its texture and taste. Grab them for dessert or even for breakfast and you won’t have to regret your decision as there can’t be a healthier treat better than this.Read More
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup ghee
- 2 tbsp soya milk
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup coconut powder
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup choco chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Procedure to make Banana Brownie: In a bowl add finely chopped onions, maple syrup and ghee.
- Add soy milk, eggs and mix it.
- In another bowl add coconut flour, cocoa powder, choco chips and mix it.
- Add baking soda and mix it again.
- Transfer the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix it.
- Add vanilla extract and mix it again.
- Pour the batter into the mould and bake it in the preheated oven at 170'C - 180' C for 10 - 12 minutes.
- To garnish add banana chips, choco chips and Banana Brownie is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.