Banana Bread Roll By Aditi Govitrikar
Banana Bread Roll
Are you craving for a dessert but lazy to cook something elaborate? This recipe will surely help you. A bread roll stuffed with mashed banana is a yummy combination that will never disappoint you.Read More
- 4 brown bread slices
- 2 bananas
- 1 tbsp butter
- Cut the edges of bread slices.
- Flatten these slices using a rolling pin.
- Peel off the bananas and mash it in a mixer.
- Place the mashed banana on the top of each bread slice.
- Roll the slices carefully.
- Heat a pan with some butter.
- Place the banana bread rolls in the pan.
- Toast the rolls from all sides.
- Banana Bread Roll is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.