This deliciously soft, fluffy and moist banana delight can be your favourite tea time snack. This banana blondie is super easy to make and is different from the usual banana cake or banana breadRead More
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup refined flour
- ¼ cup curd
- 1 tsp baking soda
- chocolate sauce
- orange wedges
- banana chips
- almonds slivers
- red currents
- Procedure to make Banana Blondie: Chop the bananas, add them to a blender and blend.
- Transfer the banana puree to a bowl.
- In a heated pan add butter, white chocolate and let it melt.
- Add sugar in banana puree and mix it up.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate in banana puree and mix it well.
- Add refined flour in the mixture and make a batter.
- Add curd in the batter and mix it well.
- Add the mixture of baking soda and baking powder and mix it again.
- Add the batter in a silicon mould and bake it in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes at 180' C.
- Take the baked batter out and cut them into slices.
- For plating, brush chocolate sauce on a plate.
- Place the slices on the plate.
- To garnish, add white chocolate ribbons, orange wedges, banana chips, white chocolate shaves, finely chopped silver almonds, currents and Banana Blondie is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.