Balai Ki Gilori
Enjoy the rich flavours of a delicately crafted dessert. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a classic north Indian dessert recipe. This recipe has a beautiful flavour and texture.Read More
- 50 gm dry fruits
- 2 tbsp crystalized sugar lumps
- ¼ tsp fennel seeds
- 1 green cardamom
- 1 tbsp white butter
- saffron water
- silver warq
- In a iron kadhai keep boiling milk till malai.
- Remove the milk skin and keep sticking on side of the kadhai using wooden stick.
- Repeat the process.
- Remove the milk and bring skin to room temprature.
- Remove skin carefully.
- Crushdry fruits, crystalized sugar lumps, fennel seeds and green cardamom.
- Remove in a bowl and crystalized sugar lumps powder, white butter and mix.
- Spread rabdi on each milk skin and add the filling.
- Wrap milk skin carefully in pan shape and brush it with saffron water.
- Put some rabdi on the plate and place the gilori on it and top it up with chopped dry fruits and crystalized sugar lumps.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.