This amazing recipe with just four ingredients gets done in no time and can best be served for dessert. This delicious pudding is ideal for summers and can win you a lot of compliments for sure.Read More
- 150 ml condensed milk
- 150 ml curd
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 1 tsp vanilla pod extract
- ½ tsp cardamom seeds
- fresh fruit
- sugar powder
- Procedure to make Baked Yogurt: In a bowl add condensed milk, fresh cream and mix it well.
- Extract the seed from the vanilla bean.
- Chop the vanilla bean and add it in the bowl.
- Add cardamom seeds and mix it well.
- In a baking tray place the empty ramekins.
- Add the mixture in an empty mould, add water in the tray.
- Bake it in the oven at 130 - 140' C for 20 - 25 minutes until turns brownish.
- Once baked take out from the oven and refrigerate it for 10 - 15 minutes.
- To garnish, add the vanilla pod, fresh fruits, sprinkle some powdered sugar and Baked Yoghurt is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.