Baked Yogurt By Ranveer Brar
This amazing recipe with just four ingredients gets done in no time and can best be served for dessert. This delicious pudding is ideal for summers and can win you a lot of compliments for sure.Read More
- 150 ml condensed milk
- 150 ml curd
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 1 tsp vanilla pod extract
- ½ tsp cardamom seeds
- fresh fruit
- sugar powder
- Procedure to make Baked Yogurt: In a bowl add condensed milk, fresh cream and mix it well.
- Extract the seed from the vanilla bean.
- Chop the vanilla bean and add it in the bowl.
- Add cardamom seeds and mix it well.
- In a baking tray place the empty ramekins.
- Add the mixture in an empty mould, add water in the tray.
- Bake it in the oven at 130 - 140' C for 20 - 25 minutes until turns brownish.
- Once baked take out from the oven and refrigerate it for 10 - 15 minutes.
- To garnish, add the vanilla pod, fresh fruits, sprinkle some powdered sugar and Baked Yoghurt is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.