Baked Thekua By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares the recipe for Baked Thekua. Instead of frying, Chef Pankaj bakes this delicacy. Sweet, crispy, and crunchy Thekua is a traditional recipe of Bihar.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup grated jaggery
- fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- cardamom powder
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, desi ghee and mix it.
- In a pan, add water and let it warm.
- Add jaggery and mix it.
- To the flour, add fennel seeds, desiccated coconut, cardamom powder and mix.
- Add the jaggery syrup and prepare a soft dough.
- Make small balls of the dough and press in using hands.
- Use a fork to indent the dough.
- Add the Thekua in a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven at 180'C for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Serve the Thekua with Kesar milk.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.