Baked Stuffed Aloo Kulcha
As an ode to the travels of the great potato, Chef Maria Goretti shows you how to make the sumptuous and spiced Baked Stuffed Aloo Kulcha in this episode. Ditch the same old Chhole & Kulcha and treat yourself with this!Read More
- 250 gm all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp activated yeast
- ½ Cup lukewarm water
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 100 gm boiled mashed potatoes
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- ½ tsp dry mango powder
- 2-3 chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp carom seeds
- 1 tbsp onion seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, oil, sugar, a pinch of salt, the activated yeast, water and prepare a dough.
- Grease the dough with olive oil and cover it with a cloth for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl add boiled mashed potatoes, salt, roasted cumin powder, dry mango powder, chopped green chillies, coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Roll the dough on the flour.
- Make small balls.
- In a tray add butter.
- Stuff the kulcha with potato filling, seal it and roll it out using hands.
- On the kulcha spread ghee, add carom seeds, nigella seeds, chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves and prove it for 10 minutes.
- Bake the kulcha in a preheated oven at 200' C for 15 minutes.
- Once baked Stuffed aloo kulcha is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.