Baked Potato Skin By Ranveer Brar
Baked Potato Skin
Nothing tastes like a baked potato skin. This is an easy to make dishRead More
- For stuffing
- 7 to 8 baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped mixed bell peppers
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 2 tsp chopped celery
- 1 tsp mustard sauce
- 2 tsp chopped coriander
- 2 tsp parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp corn
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp red chilli flakes
- For sprinkling
- mozzarella cheese as required
- parmesan cheese as required
- For salad
- ½ pear
- 1 tomato
- 1 lemon wedge
- Cut all the boiled baby potatoes into two equal halves. Scoop out the potatoes, leaving hollowed out portions with the skin on.
- For the stuffing, take the scooped potatoes in a bowl. Mix them with chopped mixed bell peppers chopped rosemary, chopped celery, mustard sauce, chopped coriander, grated parmesan cheese, corn, grated mozzarella cheese and chilli flakes. Mash them to make the filling.
- Fill the hollow portions of the potatoes (with the skin on) with this mixture and keep them on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese on top of the stuffed potatoes.
- Bake them in an pre heated oven at 180 C for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Once baked, transfer them to a serving plate with a salad of pear and tomato slices.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.