Baked Potato Salad By LF Team
Baked Potato Salad
A great side dish to complement your main course is a must at any party. This baked potato salad with the goodness of zucchini and bell peppers can do wonders at your party. This salad is zesty and yummy.Read More
- 1 cup diced green zucchini
- 1 cup potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp bread crumbs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- In a mixing bowl, add diced zucchini, diced potatoes, diced red bell peppers, chopped garlic, olive oil, paprika and salt. Mix them well.
- In a baking tray, spread the potato mixture evenly.
- Preheat the oven at 200'C and bake it for an hour.
- Your baked potato salad is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.