Baked Paw Bhaji Lasagne
Its Fusion dish . Paw bhaji is an Indian snack dish and lasagna is an Italian dish . so i want to give an Indian flavor to Lasagna. As Lasagne is my Favorite DishRead More
- For Bhaji
- Chopped and Boiled Vegetables such as Potato (2-3), Peas ( 1 Bowl), Carrot (2), Cauliflower(1), Capsicum(Corns( 1 bowl).
- Chopped Green Chilies (2-3), Ginger (1 smal, Tomatoes(4-5), Onion ((OptionaGarlic (2 cloves ) ( Optiona, Chopped coriander (1 bowl)
- Paw Bhaji Masala (2 -3 ts, Salt as per taste , Red Chili Pd (1 ts, Coriander Powder (2 tsp), Garam Masala (1 ts
- Butter 3 tbsp
- For White Sauce
- Butter 1 tbsp , All purpose flour 2 Tbsp , 1.5 Glass Milk , Salt as per taste , Black pepper pd
- For Flavored Butter
- Butter 3 tbsp + Chopped Coriander in it
- 1 Packet Ladi Paw
- Cheese as per your choice . I have used Mozzarella and Amul cheese Cubes (
- Grated Cottage Cheese ( Panee
- For Bhaji Put a Pan on a gas and add Butter to it . Then add Onion , Green chili , Ginger, Garlic to it . Fry till onion becomes translucent then add chopped tomatoes and all the spices and fry till oil leaves the sides . Now add All the vegetables and mash it with help of masher and put 1 cup water as we require sauce like consistency . Boil it for 10 mins then add chopped coriander .
- For White Sauce Put butter in a pan then add all purpose flour ( Maidto it and mix for 1 min then switch of the flame . Add milk slowly slowly and mix it so that no lumps form then after adding whole milk then switch on the flame . Boil for 2 -3 Mins , add salt pepper.
- 3 Take soft butter in a bowl and finely chopped coriander.
- Cut Ladi Paw in two halves horizontally and fry it with Coriander butter for 2 mins ( Golden Brow.
- Now for assembling Take a Flat Oven proof container . Spread a layer of Paw then Put a layer of Bhaji sauce on it. A layer of grated Cottage Cheese ( Paneer ) On it. Spread White Sauce and grated cheese layer Put another layer of Paw on it and follow the same process . On final Layer Put Grated paneer then white sauce , lots of cheese and 2-3 tsp of Flavoured butter . Bake at 180.C for 20 Mins till cheese melts .
- Take out from Oven and Cut into pieces , Your Delicious fusion Paw bhaji lasagne is ready . Plate it with little bhaji sauce Some coriander leaves .