A tea-time snack or a party starter, this Baked Open Toast fits the bill perfectly. In this recipe, a mixture of vegetables topped off with a delicious white sauce is spread over crispy baked bread.Read More
- 1/2 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup spring onions
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup white sauce
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 bread loaf
- For the topping: In a mixing bowl, add grated carrots, chopped spring onions, chopped tomatoes, white sauce, chopped green chillies and salt.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- Cut a bread loaf from the center.
- Apply butter on both pieces.
- Grease a baking tray with butter and bake it in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 200' C.
- Once the bread is baked, spread the prepared topping mix on it.
- Baked open toast are ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.