Baked Namak Parre By Maria Goretti
Baked Namak Parre
Fried and crispy namak parre are often served during holi. Now learn to make baked namak parre in the comfort of your very own kitchen from Maria Goretti. This recipe is easy to make and isn't time-consuming.Read More
- 60 gm all purpose flour
- 160 gm whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp asafoetida
- ½ tsp carom seeds
- black peppercorns
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- In a bowl add refined flour, whole wheat flour, asafoetida and salt.
- Add carom seeds, crushed black peppercorns, turmeric powder and stir it.
- Add oil and prepare a dough.
- Roll out the dough on flour and cut it diagonally.
- On a baking tray add oil, place the namak parre and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 15 - 20 minutes and crispy Baked namak parre is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.