Baked Multigrain Mathri By Shipra Khanna
Baked Multigrain Mathri
It’s time to replace all those containers filled with fried savory with something healthy. This Baked Multigrain Mathri recipe is easy to make and can be enjoyed at any time of the day without any guilt.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup bajra flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- Salt as per taste
- 1/4 cup maize flour
- 1/4 cup ragi flour
- 1/2 tsp clove powder
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup roasted coriander seeds
- 2 - 3 tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, bajra flour, rice flour, maize flour, ragi flour, salt as per taste, clove powder.
- Add fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds.
- In a pan, roast coriander seeds and crush it.
- Add it in the flour and mix it.
- Add water, olive oil and prepare a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut in into different shapes.
- Prick the mathri using a fork.
- Brush it with oil and bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Once baked it is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.