Baked macaroni pasta in rara sauce
The speciality of this dish is that I made the pasta in RARA sauce...it’s spicy a bit tangy and super cheesyRead More
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 nos bay leaf
- 5 nos clove
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 nos large cardamom
- 4 nos pepper corn
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Half cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ginger & garlic finely chopped
- 100 grams chopped mushroom
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp deggi mirch
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cup boiled macaroni
- Fresh coriander chopped
- 50 grams Mozzarella cheese
- In a pan heat olive oil .
- Add bay leaf , pepper corn, cinnamon stick , big cardamom , clove .
- Then add chopped onions and cook till it turn golden brown .
- Then add chopped ginger and garlic and cook them till the rawness has gone .
- Then add chopped mushroom and sauté them on a high flame Till water in the mushroom evaporates .
- Then remove all the khada masalas like bay leaf n cinnamon stick .
- Then add tomato purée along with it add salt as per taste and cook for 10-12 minutes on a medium flame till the rawness of tomatoes go away...
- When the tomato cooked properly then add coriander powder , garam masala , deggi mirch turmeric powder and cook for 2-3 minutes after that add water and let the gravy cook for more 10 minutes .
- Then add boiled macaroni pasta in the RARA gravy and mix them properly..
- Turn off the flame and sprinkle freshly chopped coriander leaves .
- Then take a baking dish put some pasta then add grated mozzarella cheese then again put some more pasta to till the top of the pan and again sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese.
- Pre heat your mircowave oven and bake the pasta in convection mode for 15 minutes in 200c and serve hot .