Baked Kaddu Bhaji
Want your kids to eat pumpkins? Here is an interesting and flavourful recipe of baked pumpkin that your kids will love.Read More
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 baby pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander seeds crushed
- 1 tsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds chopped ginger, chopped ginger, sliced onions, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- Add crushed coriander seeds, chopped boiled baby pumpkin, salt, chopped coriander leaves, garam masala powder and lemon juice.
- Grease the baking tray with oil and add the cooked pumpkin mixture.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and crushed roasted papad.
- Preheat the oven at 200 C and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Garnish it with sliced tomatoes, spring onion green stalk, salt, coriander sprig and oil.
- Your baked Kaddu bhaji is ready to be served.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.