Baked Egg Boats
Yummy and tasty hot dog buns stuffed with cheesy eggs makes a perfect breakfast and can be packed for tiffin's.Read More
- 4 hot dog buns
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup chopped red bell peppers
- ½ cup chopped spring onion greens
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder to taste
- Using a knife cut the hot dog buns from the centre and scoop out the bread making a cavity. For the stuffing, break the eggs in a bowl. Add heavy cream chopped red bell peppers, chopped spring onion greens, grated mozzarella cheese, salt, and black pepper. Whisk well. Fill the buns with the prepared mixture and bake in a pre heated oven at 180 C for 20 minutes. Serve the egg boats.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.