Baked Chicken Biryani By Maria Goretti
Baked Chicken Biryani
Are you bored of eating the same old chicken and mutton biryani? Worry not, this episode features Maria Goretti demonstrating how to prepare the Baked Chicken Biryani. This recipe is a must try for every biryani lover.Read More
- 250 ml vegetable oil
- 1-2 sliced onions
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1-2 chopped chillies
- 5-6 chopped garlic pods
- 1 inch ginger
- 500 gm boneless chicken
- 100 gm tomato paste
- 150 gm fried onions
- 100 gm dahi
- 2 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 250 gm spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 8-10 coriander leaves
- 500 parboiled rice
- chicken masala
- 4-5 sliced black and green olives
- 8-10 almonds flakes
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 4-5 saffron strands
- 2 tbsp desi ghee
- In a heated pan add oil, sliced onions and fry it until it turns brown.
- In another pan add oil and let it heat.
- Place the fried onions on a plate.
- In the heated oil add cumin seeds, chopped green chillies, garlic, ginger, chicken pieces and fry it until it turns brown.
- Add tomato paste in the chicken and let it cook.
- In a mixer jar add fried onions, yoghurt and make a paste.
- In the chicken add onion paste, Kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder and roasted cumin powder.
- Add garam masala powder, turmeric powder, water, salt, shredded spinach leaves and stir it.
- In a bowl add ghee, chopped coriander leaves, parboiled rice and chicken masala.
- Add sliced black & green olives, almond flakes.
- Layer again with rice, chicken masala, sliced black & green olives, rice.
- Add chopped mint leaves, fried onions, saffron strands and ghee.
- Cover the bowl with naan dough and seal it from the edges.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 - 225' C for 20 -25 minutes and Baked chicken biryani is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.