Baked Cheesy Pan Noodles By Maria Goretti
Baked Cheesy Pan Noodles
Tired of whipping up a pasta but craving a warm, cheesy meal for supper? Spice up your meals and learn to make Baked Cheesy Pan Noodles. We guarantee that it’ll be a hit with your hubby and kids.Read More
- 1 ltr water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5-6 lasagne sheets
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 tsp butter
- crushed black pepper
- 5-6 tomato slices
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 200 gm mashed potatoes
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 200 gm grated cheddar cheese
- In a pan add water, salt, olive oil, lasagne sheets and let it boil.
- In another heated pan add olive oil, butter, sliced onions and stir it.
- Add crushed black pepper, salt and mix it well.
- Cut the boiled lasagne sheets into slices.
- In a heated pan add olive oil and saute sliced tomatoes.
- Add sugar and crushed black pepper to tomatoes.
- In a pan add butter, mashed potatoes, salt, fresh cream, crushed black pepper and mix it well.
- In a tray add butter, layer it with pasta, fried onions, caramelised tomatoes, grated cheddar cheese and mashed potatoes.
- Repeat the process once again.
- Add fresh cream, nutmeg powder and bake it in a preheated oven at 200' C for 10 minutes.
- To garnish add pizza sauce, vinaigrette and Baked cheesy pan noodles are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.