Baked Cheesy Mathari
Chef Ranveer Brar gives the traditional mathari a twist and makes them look gorgeous. This cheesy mathari served with achari mayonnaise is sure to tickle your taste buds and leave you wanting for more.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- ½ cup gram flour
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- 75 gm shredded cheese
- 1 tsp mango pickle
- ¼ cup red bell peppers
- Procedure to make Baked Cheesy Mathari: In a bowl add wheat flour, gram flour, salt, carom seeds, mayonnaise and mix it nicely, add the water and knead it.
- On a flat surface roll out the dough with rolling pin.
- Cut it into small circles with a cutter.
- Brush water, add corn kernels on it.
- Place the mathari on a baking tray and let it bake in a preheated oven for 10 - 12 minutes at 200'C.
- In a bowl add go natural shredded cheese, mango pickle, chopped red bell peppers and mix it well.
- Add cheese on the mathari and bake it in the oven for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl add mayonnaise, add mango pickle and mix it well.
- Place the mathari on a plate and garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and tangy Baked Cheese Mathari is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.