Baked Cauliflower Kofta By Maria Goretti
Baked Cauliflower Kofta
Tired of coming up with innovative ways to get your child to eat cauliflower? Try serving the Baked Cauliflower Kofta next time for dinner and be rest assured they'll happily eat it.Read More
- For baked cauliflower kofta
- 200 gm blanched cauliflower
- 50 gm gram flour
- 20 gm almond flour
- 4-5 chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 4-6 chopped green chillis
- 1 tbsp coriander and mint leaves
- black pepper
- 150 gm amaranth grains
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Finely chop the blanched cauliflower and add it to the bowl.
- To the cauliflower add gram flour, almond flour and mix it.
- Add chopped garlic, chopped ginger, Kashmiri chilli powder and cumin powder.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander and mint leaves, water and mix it well.
- Add black pepper powder, salt and mix it.
- Prepare kofta of cauliflower mixture and roll it in the amaranth grains and place it in a baking tray.
- Add olive oil and bake it in a preheated oven at 220' C for 10 minutes.
- In a pan add milk, a garlic clove, bay leaf, cloves, black peppercorns and let it boil.
- In a heated pan add white wine and butter.
- Add refined flour, boiled milk and mix it well.
- Add salt, black pepper and cook it.
- Add fresh cream and stir it.
- To garnish add liquid syrup, freshly chopped coriander leaves and Baked cauliflower kofta are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.