Baked Brie with Roasted Almonds By Rishim Sachdeva
Baked Brie with Roasted Almonds
Brie is a French cheese rich in protein, vitamin B2 and B12. Chef Rishim Sachdeva tops the yummy brie cheese with almonds, parmesan and mascarpone cheese to make a delicious lunch snack.Read More
- 2 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 1 tbsp raisins
- sea salt
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 30 gm grated parmesan cheese
- 1 brie cheese
- 1 sourdough bread
- Mix mascarpone cheese, honey, almonds, raisins, sea salt, truffle oil, lemon juice and grated parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Cut a slab of brie cheese into two halves. Place the mixture on each of the halves.
- Cut chunky portions of sourdough bread and toast them directly on the flame.
- Place the brie cheese slices on the bread and bake at 170'c in a preheated oven for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.