Baked Bean Wrap
Baked beans cooked with vegetables and wrapped in tortillas makes for a comforting appetiser. Serve this appetiser to your family and impress them with your innovative cooking skills.Read More
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 capsicum julienned
- 1 tomato julienned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1½ cup baked beans
- 1 to 2 whole wheat tortillas
- mint sprig
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add chopped garlic, sliced onion, julienned capsicum, julienned tomato and saute.
- Add baked beans, salt and saute again.
- Keep the mixture aside.
- Heat another pan and place a tortilla on it.
- Spread the beans mixture on the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla carefully and cut it at the centre.
- Garnish it with a mint sprig.
- Baked Bean Wrap is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.