Baked Basil Fish By Shipra Khanna
Baked Basil Fish
Running late and dinner isn’t made? Well, quickly take those Basa fillets off the refrigerator, bake them and set the table in no time. This baked Basa fish recipe is not only high in taste quotient but also low in calories. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to try the recipe.Read More
- 100 grams basa fish fillet
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 2 - 3 basil leaves
- 2 - 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- For sauce:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 cups of milk
- Chilli flakes and Salt
- For garnish:Bell pepper Juliennes, Parsley leaves, Basil leaves
- Slice the basa fish fillet. In a bowl, add lemon juice, salt as per taste, black pepper, fish and marinate it.
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped garlic and saute. Add chopped basil leaves and garlic mixture in the fish. Add oregano and mix it again.
- For the sauce, heat a pan. Add butter, all-purpose flour and cook it for a minute. Take it off from the flame and add milk while stirring it.
- Add chilli flakes, salt as per taste and give it a quick stir. Grease the oven tray with butter. Add the marinated fish, sauce, grated parmesan cheese and bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Garnish with bell pepper juliennes, parsley leaves, basil leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.