Bakarkhani By Ajay Chopra
Served with tea, this biscuit is made of dry fruits, white sesame seeds and fennel seeds.Read More
- 500 ml milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp green cardamom
- 2 cups refined flour
- 2 tbsp nuts
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp yeast
- ½ tsp salt
- In a bowl take milk add sugar, green cardamom and whisk keep the mix aside.
- For the dough take refined flour, chopped nuts, white sesame seeds, fennel seeds, ghee and mix all.
- In a small bowl add yeast, sugar and water and wait for one minute so yeast can get activated.
- Mix yeast and milk in the flour mix and knead it into a soft dough.
- In the salt and knead the dough gently and brush the dough finally with butter.
- Divide dough into tennis ball sizes and gently press each ball to make Bakarkhani.
- Dock Bakarkhani with fork so it does'nt rise.
- Leave them for 10 minutes for ferment.
- Before baking brush butter and bake it at 180 C for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with Kawah tea.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.