Bajre Ki Roti With Lassi And Chutney By Ajay Chopra
Bajre Ki Roti With Lassi And Chutney
This filling and wholesome breakfast comprising of roti made from bajra served with green chutney and buttermilk is both nourishing and mouth-watering as well. Try this healthy recipe.Read More
- For bajre ki roti
- 250 gm pearl millet flour
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp dried mango powder
- For chutney
- 3 green chillies
- 1/2 raw mangoes
- 15-20 mint leaves
- For lassi
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp rose syrup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Procedure to make Bajre ki Roti with Lassi and Chutney: In a bowl add pearl millet flour, boiled mashed potatoes.
- Add chopped onions, salt, red chilli powder, dried mango powder, chopped coriander leaves, green chillies and prepare a dough.
- On grind stone add green chilli, chopped raw mango, mint leaves, garlic cloves and crush it to prepare chutney.
- In the chutney add salt, dried mango powder, roasted cumin powder mix it well and add the chutney in a small bowl.
- Roll out the dough using hands.
- In a heated pan cook the roti on a slow gas.
- In a bowl add sugar, rose syrup, milk and mix it well.
- Add ice cube water in the lassi.
- When the roti turns crispy cook it on the gas stove from both the sides.
- For garnishing add ghee on parantha, chutney, with a glass of chilled lassi and Bajre ki Roti with Lassi and Chutney is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.