This filling and wholesome breakfast comprising of roti made from bajra served with green chutney and buttermilk is both nourishing and mouth-watering as well. Try this healthy recipe.Read More
- For Bajre Ki Roti
- 250 gm pearl millet flour
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp dried mango powder
- 1 green chilli
- Procedure to make Bajre ki roti with lassi and chutney: In a bowl add pearl millet flour, boiled mashed potatoes.
- Add chopped onions, salt, red chilli powder, dried mango powder, chopped coriander leaves, green chillies and prepare a dough.
- On grind stone add green chilli, chopped raw mango, mint leaves, garlic cloves and crush it to prepare chutney.
- In the chutney add salt, dried mango powder, roasted cumin powder mix it well and add the chutney in a small bowl.
- Roll out the dough using hands.
- In a heated pan cook the roti on a slow gas.
- In a bowl add sugar, rose syrup, milk and mix it well.
- Add ice cube water in the lassi.
- When the roti turns crispy cook it on the gas stove from both the sides.
- For garnishing add ghee on parantha, chutney, with a glass of chilled lassi and Bajre ki roti with lassi and chutney is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.